So obviously I am not the healthiest person, but I do enjoy “being healthy”. I decided to share some of my tips and tricks for staying healthy.
- Instead of eating rice, try quinoa- This is a much healthier choice but it tastes alike
- When you get a craving for bread, eat wheat crispbread (like picture above)- This is quite healthy, but delicious
- After school, try going for a run, or possibly just cardio- This will give you a refreshed feeling afterwards
- Make a smoothie for breakfast or snack (frozen berries and yoghurt smoothie in picture above)- Delicious and healthy
- Listen to music that makes you want to dance while running/exercising- This will help you get moving, and I personally like dancing while running
- Do squats when you go up the elevator- I do this when I am alone in the elevator, and after a while, you see a difference
- If you live close to work/school, exercise to get there- I personally bike to school and from school everyday
- Do 30 sit-ups when you find yourself bored- While you watch a tv show in bed or something, you might as well exercise
- Try cutting down on meats- I may be bias, but according to Chris Woolston, “Harvard researchers found that people who ate three ounces of red meat every day were about 13 percent more likely to die—often from heart disease or cancer.”
- Detox water- Have a water bottle, and fill it with water and other fruits (I use lime, lemon, and cucumber)
- Waking up at the same or around the same time each morning- This has been proved to help become thinner/healthier
- Swap all sugary drinks to healthier options- Possibly sparkling water, or flavoured water
- Use facial masks+toner- Staying healthy is also about keeping your skin healthy, so I recommend this
- Have fun with it- Just get out and move, and don’t keep yourself from eating different things which you crave because eventually, you will just binge eat it.
I hope you enjoyed reading these tips, and possibly using some of them in your life. I know they have helped me, so I hope they may help you to. Don’t forget to stay healthy!