2017!!!! YAY!!! Happy New Year everyone! I am looking forward to this year which hopefully will be filled with love, travel, friends, and family. Anyways, like last year, I want to share some of my New Year’s Resolutions, and I don’t want to make any cliché ones this year so here we go!
- DRINK MORE WATER- I find myself never drinking enough water, so I will be aiming to drink 8 glasses a day!
- TALK TO STRANGERS- No, I don’t mean in a way which puts me in danger, but if you see someone in a store that you think you would want to be friends with, start up a conversation.
- TRY SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY- Self-explanatory…
- SAY YES TO MORE THINGS- Unless you don’t want to of course, but take more opportunities.
- CHANGE YOUR HAIR- No, I will not dye my hair, but by this I mean, change something about your hair somehow (length, color, parting, texture, etc.). Since my hair has always been my security blanket, then this is a way to develop.
- REACH OUT TO PEOPLE YOU HAVEN’T TALKED TO FOR A WHILE- Just try to keep in touch with all friends.
- DON’T DO ANYTHING YOU WOULDN’T FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING WITH YOUR FRIENDS- This is a way to keep yourself from doing something stupid, so that’s cool.
- BRUNCH AND DINNERS WITH FRIENDS- Organize more sophisticated meals with friends which are both cozy and tumblr, haha.
- CHANGE BLOG DOMAIN- Already done! This is my last post on wordpress. Although I love wordpress, and how I’ve used it the past two years, I’m moving onto devote, so you can now find my blog on http://www.devote.se/Grybee I hope you all follow my life there as well.
Those were all my New Year’s Resolutions, let me know what yours are! HAPPY NEW YEAR, and may your 2016 be as amazing as you hope for it to be.