So, 17th of October, 2016, is when I turn 15… which happens to be today for those who forgot to look at the date, haha. Anyways, let me just start with saying thank you to everyone who has contributed to make my day perfect, and I am forever grateful for all my presents that I received. Now let’s move on, and I wanted to simply write 15 life lessons I have learned these 15 years of my life.
- Successful people don’t wish failure for other people- This is to say that people who are greedy, are never really successful.
- People who are loved at home, go to school to learn; People who aren’t loved at home, go to school to be loved- This reminds us all that everyone has their own stories, and sometimes we just need to remember this when someone is struggling.
- Not everyone will like you- This one has taken me some time to adapt to because it is hard know that not everyone will like you, but it’s true.
- You may not like everyone, but nobody deserves to be bullied- No matter what, bullying is never the resolution.
- Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone learns from each mistake- It is usual for people to mess up, and that is when you should reflect on the mistake so you won’t make the same one again.
- Distance is hard sometime, but if your bond is strong enough, it can make it past any obstacle- I find my relationships with friends different, sometimes I facetime them, and sometimes I don’t, but either way, all my friends are ones which make me feel like I never left when we meet again.
- The best thing you can ever do is try your best- No matter if you fail or succeed, the best thing you can do is put in 100% because then you at least attempted.
- Live life to the fullest-Live life with the intention to just stroll, and have fun. Take chances, and adventures.
- If you are having super duper fun, you usually don’t have pictures of it- When you have super duper fun, you usually forget that your phone exists at all.
- Have low expectations-This is going to sound pretty ridiculous, but if you keep your expectations low, you will never be disappointed for anything.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated- Cliché, but true… If someone treats you rudely, then you have the right to be rude back because it is unacceptable.
- Respect lasts longer than attention- Seek to be respected, and treated properly instead of trying to reach popularity of some sort.
- Karma exists- What goes around, comes around.
- Consider people’s past- Don’t make offensive jokes, or be rude to someone because you never know what they have been through.
- Be yourself no matter what- Otherwise others will not love you for you, and it can cause you to become unsure of who you actually are.
So these are all of my 15 tips, hope you enjoy and learn.