One thing I love about Sweden is how simple life can be when it comes to organizing what to do. Just grabbing a picnic and sitting in a park, and that is what I really miss here in Japan. Well, many countries have the easy accessibility to a park to have picnic by without tons of people there, so I thought I would share some ideas of what to bring, and Do’s and Don’t’s.
- Pasta salad
- Juice box
- Typical summer soda
Do’s and Don’t’s
- Do bring your friends who you can talk to
- Don’t forget a blanket
- Do bring dessert
- Don’t go to a park where there are lots of people
- Do clean up after you
- Don’t wear your fanciest clothes
- Do relax and just talk a bit
- Don’t go if it’s raining (obvious kind of)
Anyways, I hope you like some of my tips although they are quite obvious. Also, have a great day, and hope you go out for a picnic sometime.