OH YAY! It’s finally getting warm enough out here to wear a dress! I am so excited, haha! Anyways, I thought I would share a few tips+tricks into having a good spring break.
- You don’t actually need to have a bunch of friends to go with. I am going to Hawaii with my mom and brother, and I am going to have fun even though my friends aren’t coming with me.
- Find different adventures. When we go to Hawaii, we are actually looking at going paragliding, scuba diving, visiting Pearl Harbor, and much more. Try to find new experiences.
- If you aren’t going anywhere outside of your hometown, you can try to experience your city from a different perspective. Go out and pretend you’re a tourist, and kind of just find experiences within your city.
- Pack light. I make the mistake to pack a lot, but lets be honest… you have like one bikini that you love the most, and one pair of shorts, and you can mix-and-match a lot.
- Don’t go overboard on the make-up. Your face needs time to breath so when I go on beach vacations, I always only do my eyebrows. It is just so nice not to have to put on make-up.
- Videotape your trip to see how awesome your experience was! I do this now all the time! It is a great way to document your memories.
- HAVE FUN! Live your life to the fullest and just relax!!!