Since it is a start of a new year, I decided to share some of my New Years resolutions with you all:-) This is the first time I tried the scheduled posts so I hoped it worked, but I set it up for 12:00 AM in Japan. I hope you really enjoyed year 2015 because I sure did!
- Be more positive- I wanna see everything more optimistic if I am sad.
- Eat healthier- Stop eating as much carbs, and candy.
- Exercise more- Try to work harder at the gym.
- Make new friends- Socialize with people I usually wouldn’t.
- Be present and live in the moment- Stop using my phone all the time so I can stop and smell the roses.
- Be more consistent in my blog- I want to start posting one or two days a week and have those days decided.
- Make a difference with the help of my blog- I want to make the world a better place by writing something strong and important on my blog so I can inspire.
I don’t know if I am going to be able to stick to these resolution because that is a big struggle of remembering them. However, this year I really want to be able to follow them all. Anyways, I hope you had a great time over the holidays, and I hope you really enjoyed your new year!