The song above is probably my favorite Christmas because the words never fail to touch my heart and really make me think. This music video is my favorite, but the original song is from Kelly Clarkson I think. I just want to share what wonderful song this is because it is underappreciated but it’s words are so meaningful!
This post is about Christmas, and I am sorry if you don’t celebrate Christmas and you don’t find this interesting but I hope you enjoy anyways.
1. Favorite Christmas Movie? How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and Elf or Polar Express
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? I hope I am on the nice list…
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo. This isn’t from Christmas, but I couldn’t find any so this was a horrible picture from the 23rd last year.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? I celebrate Christmas in Sweden so… yes.
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? I do a little of both, but I usually wait till the week before so I can go shopping with my best friend in Sweden, Lina.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? I would want to be in Rudolf The Red-Nosed Raindeer; The Movie because it was my favorite movie when I was a kid (like 4-7)
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer. Okay, I am actually going to try without looking so; Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf… Did I miss any?
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? Well since we live in a different location than where we celebrate, we put one up in Japan the first week of December, and in Sweden we put it up about a week or so before Christmas.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? In Sweden it is real, and in Japan it is fake.
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised? SURPRISED! I love not knowing what I am getting because it makes me feel more excited.
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one. I actually don’t have one… Sorry
14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be? Haha, Zac Efron or Jensen Ackles… Or Ian Somerhalder.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Not really, but we do make Swedish meatballs but I can’t eat those anymore (since I am pescetarian…)
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I fail at wrapping so I ask stores to help… Haha…
17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? Not really, but I sang in a choir every year in Italy (6 years) and I still do in Japan.
18. What tops your tree? A big golden star.
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I usually have New Years Resolutions to stop biting my nails, be more healthy, and work for better grades. I stick to most of them, but of course it is hard to be consistent in some cases…
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be? Okay, I am going to be really cheesy, but that there would be peace in the world we live in today.