Since Fall is usually the time of the year when many people become stressed and depressed because of the weather, I decided that I wanted to share some things that make me happy during this time of the year. When I say this, I don’t mean family, friends and stuff like that, I mean some activities/actions that really help me realize the beauty of Fall.
- Making smores- I think that this is a great thing to do with a friend and just talk, although you get tired of marshmallows afterwards…
- Lighting a nice scented candle- This both helps you relax, and it smells amazing!
- Bringing tea to school- I have been doing this the past weeks and it is the BEST feeling ever to drink tea while sitting in your first periods of the day, and just relaxing.
- Making a list and crossing things our from it- I have many lists (homework, wishlists, and todo lists) and I love writing them so I know I haven’t forgotten anything, but I also love crossing the things out because its a feeling accomplishment.
- Biking to school/work early in the morning- Just listening to all the birds, and sounds of nature, and using this time to just think for yourself.
- Falling asleep to soothing music- It makes you feel safe and you can dream yourself away.
- Birthdays- I don’t know why but I get overly excited for both mine and other peoples’ birthdays!
- Helping others- I love seeing the happiness I can bring to others, and I am right now trying hard to help Thai kids receive education:-)
- Making new friends and learning about them- I love making new friends and just talking to them. I can talk for hours with people and especially if they are very talkative so we even each other out.
- Going shopping- I love just picking out different things that I want, even though I may not end up buying it, I like having the option to buy it.
Haha, okay so I guess that was ten things that make me happy and there are definitely more, but I’ll save those for another time. Anyways, have a great day and I hope you try or already do some of these things because maybe they can help you become happier as well.